Friday, December 7, 2012

Experence: That Most Brutal Of Teachers

Here it is. Finally.
This look has given me so many issues, I'm so relieved that I can at last make this post, and be done with it! These are my third set of photos. I won't tell you about all of the drama, but I'm somewhat glad that I finally have photos that I could use. Even if I'm not completely happy with them.


1
  
6

9

11

12

13

14

15
 
I love this dress so much. The Baroque print is just gorgeous, and I love the bright, rich colors. With that said, I have no idea why I wanted to cover half of it with this black blouse the first time I wore it.
 
"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis
 
 
Baroque Print Dress- Romwe
Black Chiffon Blouse- Sirens
Rings- Ardene
Litas- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much : )

    I Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the photos look great dear, and the outfit even better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is really pretty! I like your accessories too :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and a lovely dress- also, I really like the progression of your hair colour- it's got a very 'winter-but-cool' vibe to it :)

    Sofi x

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions