Thursday, August 30, 2012

Never Say Goodbye

Today is the last day that I will get to see my best friend, Cassandra. She leaves tomorrow morning to go to university in Ottawa, and I'm going to her house tonight to visit, and to say a last "see you later". No goodbyes.









While I was taking these pictures, this little guy snuck up behind me! Isn't he cute?
And I dyed my hair pink last night! What do you think?

"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." -J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)


Heart Print Romper (Worn as Shirt)- Forever 21
High Waist Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Loafers- Aldo

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So fashionable.
    Maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! My BFF moved to a different city a little over a year ago so I know how you feel. That little critter is so cute! I had 2 pet squirrels when I was younger :) I'd love it if you'd drop by to my blog and if you like we could follow each other!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this 80s mood of the outfit! love the necklace too! :)
    Great blog! What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Very retro and cute!

    Thanks for the follow :) following you back as well!

    VanityPear29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'd never guess that that is a romper :) I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hearted top is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions