Monday, August 13, 2012

If You Can Find A Path With No Obstacles...

In yesterday's post I said that I would show you the shirts that I tie dyed with Cassandra, and for once I am keeping my word and showing them to you when I said I would! I'm trying to be a better blogger. So here they are! It was my second time doing this, and we didn't really know what we were doing, but I think they turned out nicely.



You can't really see it in the photo, but the bottom of this shirt is a very subtle grey, and it fades into light purple at the top!







And this is the last shirt. It's my favourite, because the dying made the pattern come out more, and I love how it looks!


"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." - Frank A. Clark


J. Crew Denim Jacket- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
TShirt- Ardene
Jeans- Second Hand (Elsie's)
Combat Boots- Call It Spring

5 comments:

  1. I love your tie-dying skills!! I have never tried it but have never been one for messy stuff! The third one is gorgeous, the way it brings the pattern out :) lovely tops!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the complete ensemble from head to toe!!You look gorgeous and so are the pictures!
    Following you,Please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they turned out great! and i love the boots, thanks for your comment!
    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions