Tuesday, July 3, 2012

To A Young Heart, Everything Is Fun

I didn't do much today, but this is what I looked like! Except for the bare legs; I wore tights earlier today because it was a bit chilly. I went to the mall with my parents, then came home and read a book.
Right now, I'm watching my favourite Star Wars movie, Revenge of the Sith, and sipping a raspberry smoothie. Yummy! A perfect evening to finish off another perfect, lazy summer day.








Aren't these heart shaped sunglasses adorable?! I bought them last summer when I flew to Winnipeg. The frame has a floral print in light pinks, purples, and greens. Perfect for the summer!

"To a young heart, everything is fun." -Charles Dickens


Shirt- H&M
Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Shoes- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)
Heart Shaped Sunglasses- Aldo Accessories


9 comments:

  1. Nice post dear! Love your outfit ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a pretty top! you look soooo cute :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great ,love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that peter pan collar blouse! Love the way you combined it with those shorts! Great look!

    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for coming by my blog! i love this top that you're wearing.
    so cute!!!

    xxxox
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. true, those heart sunnies are too cute! I need a pair of those myself haha <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for you comment! You look great! I really love the JC shoes!!
    I followed you on Bloglovin. Would love if you'd follow back ;)

    X Dionne
    http://pretty-inblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Revenge of the Sith, that's a good one! I don't usually cry during movies, but I bawl my eyes out during that one. It's always good to meet a fellow Star Wars fan! You are seriously adorable too. That leather Peter Pan collar is ridiculously cute, and I'm digging the Litas.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions