Sunday, July 22, 2012

TheGypsyBlouse

I spent most of the afternoon today laying outside under the hot sun reading,which is my favourite way to spend summer days. Doing that just makes me feel so relaxed and happy! I'm reading Bitter End by Jennifer Brown at the moment, but I've been looking for some good summer reads. Do any of you have any suggestions?
Anyway, this is how I looked on Friday when I went shopping with my best friend, Cassandra! She's leaving at the end of August to go to university in Ottawa, and I'm going to miss her so much! I'm closer to her then I've been to any other friend, and it's going to be very strange and sad not being able to go shopping or watch movies with her anymore.








I love the print of this blouse! It's so gorgeous, and it reminds me of gypsies. So I paired it with some brass bangles and layered necklaces!


 My computer is acting up again, so there may not be many posts this week :(

Blouse- Costa Blanca
High Wait Shorts- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Shoes- Aldo




5 comments:

  1. The flowy blouse is very cute! I love flowy things - they just make me feel more graceful. ^^
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely outfit - I love your shoes :) I've just started reading One Day, but I'm not into it enough yet to know whether I love it! I hope you enjoy your book :) I'm resisting jumping onto the 50 shades bandwagon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. blouse is hippie perfection !! #loveit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a bummer when your friends move away :( Other than that, you have a great style...Def. following!

    xo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute look! I really love the printed blouse! Great necklaces, I think the layered look is fantastic!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions