Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Thing That Is Really Hard

I am terribly sorry about not blogging for a week. I feel like I have some explaining to do..
When I started this blog, I did it for myself so I would have a place to let out my creativity and such. And it was a lot of fun at first. But it seemed like as summer started, this blog became something that I "had" to do, instead of just something that I wanted to do. And when I feel like I have to do somehting, I don't want to do it. So I took a little break.
And today I felt like I wanted to do it again, so here it is! This is what I'm wearing today to bake some red velvet cupcakes with my best friend!







"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself." -Anna Quindlen


Striped Shirt- H&M
Floral Dress- H&M
Oxfords- Call It Spring

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back (and gosh i have missed a lot of posts D:) But anyway, I really like this cute outfit! The print mixing is great, I also like how you tied the striped shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, I'm a new follower on Bloglovin!
    If u want visite mine :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! I love the pattern mixing.
    Love, Evan
    Sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions