Friday, July 20, 2012

The More You Reason

One of my favourite things to do with my friends is to sit on a comfy couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch movies. And I did just that on Tuesday with my friend, Lehla. We had planned a musical movie marathon, and that was the first day. We watched Hairspray, Funny Face, and Rent, and we sang along to every word that we knew.







Isn't the lace back on this shirt pretty??
And today, I'll be doing my second favourite thing: shopping! One of the stores in my town's mall is closing, so they have massive sales.

"The more you reason the less you create." -Raymond Chandler


J. Crew Denim Jacket- Second Hand (Frenchy's)
Audrey Hepburn T-shirt- Winners
Skirt- Romwe
Studded Boots- Hot Topic


6 comments:

  1. Your skirt is lovely, the colour really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I love musicals! I've never seen Funny Face (though I do love Fred Astaire & Audrey Hepburn!), but Hairspray and Rent are amazing. What other musicals will you guys be watching?
    And ah, I like the skirt! I think I own one just like it. ^^
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Audrey Hepburn that I see?
    I love the skirt. You look gorgeous.
    I love musicals! My favorites are Annie and Across the Universe.
    Love, Evan
    Sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love your skirt sweety!
    http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit! the skirt is so pretty against the grungey shoes and tee, and the colour is lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions