Friday, July 27, 2012

Life Is What Happens While You're Busy Making Other Plans

This is what I wore on Tuesday to go grocery shopping with my mother. She always thinks that I get too dressed up to do simple things, like grocery shopping. I was about to put on my Litas, when she looked at me like I was insane. So I put on trusty combat boots instead.Which, by the way, I regret. Never again will I not wear what I want to wear just so I won't stand out. Wow, blogging teaches you amazing life lessons, doesn't it? What have you learned from blogging?










To give this look more texture, I added a grey denim blouse under my knitted shirt, so just the collar peeks through. I love wearing many different fabrics at once. It makes an outfit more interesting, don't you think?

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon


Grey Denim Blouse- H&M
Knit Shirt-Winners
Black Chiffon Skirt (Actually a dress)- Macy's (Material Girl)

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear!
    I love so much you're blog. I follow u :)
    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back ;) ;)

    A lot of kisses, honey.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are so beautiful! i love those pictures <3 and this dress is perfect <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely stunning! i love this dress and the combat boots, but hope you rock your lita's with it soon :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look :)this denim shirt looks amazing! beautiful hair btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!
    Un beso. ¿Quieres seguirme?
    Nueva seguidora

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions