Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Raining on Prom Night

So finally, here are the photos of my prom dress! I'm absolutley in love with this dress, and I seriously hope I'll get to wear it again!
On the day of my prom, it rained heavily all day. Thankfully, it stopped just when we had to leave the house.








I ordered my dress online, but I can't remember the name of the website! But I do know that it's a Sherri Hill dress. I had such a hard time deciding on a final dress, because all of her dresses are amazing!




2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! That dress is BA. Glad you had fun!
    Love, Evan
    Sweeteelou

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! You look beautiful :) I have followed you on Bloglovin and added you to my blog feed so I can read your posts cause I'm useless at checking Bloglovin!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions