Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Like To Think A Flower Opens Itself To Outgrow Its Plantedness

For the next month, I'm looking after my neighbor's cats. She has 3, and they're so much fun! I'm not sure if I've told you that I'm crazy about cats yet, but I am. I am destined to be a crazy cat lady when I am older.
Anyway, my neighbor has the most beautiful garden! It's too bad that we've been in a drought, because the only thing blooming is her rose bush. But the roses are so pretty, I decided to stand beside them for these photos!









The flower necklace was a gift from my godmother for my graduation. It is so adorable! It is made of metal, but when you look closely, it looks like it is crocheted.

"I like to think a flower opens itself to outgrow its plantedness. That it yearns to be carried away." - Unknown


Crochet Shirt- Dynamite
Floral Skirt- Macy's (Material Girl)
Boots- Call It Spring

6 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so lovely and I am mad about floral print generally! Also love your crochet top, I got myself a crochet skirt a couple days ago (which you can see in my last post). Your blog is so cosy and nice and I love its title. I wish you all the success with it, you seem like a lovely person! I would love to follow each other because I think we should be blog buddies :D

    Let me know what you think :) Have a lovely day!

    Mary xx
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, also forgot to tell you that I have a lovely giveaway at the blog with an amazing summer dress :) I think it would be just perfect for you! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did here! This is so pretty. Thanks for commenting in my blog :) Wanna follow each other, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, skirts and boots together. love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very inspiring dear.I just discovered your blog and really like it.! I just shared my Clozette Fashion Finds on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment.
    Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Mwahhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I am loving that hi-low skirt! Its almost as pretty as the roses ;)
    Haha, great outfit, I love the tough edge you added with those combat boots. Plus, your layered necklaces are perfect!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions