Monday, July 2, 2012

Deep Summer


This is how I looked on Friday when I went to Mahone Bay and Halifax with my family! It was such a warm day, it was so nice to walk up and down the streets and going into all of the cute little shops they have there!
Today, I have done nothing but read outside in the sun. It's 25 degrees outside, and around 40 degrees in the sun, where I have been laying. The only word I have to describe it: Glorious.
I love hot weather!





How is your summer going so far? I hope it's going well like mine! ♥

"Deep summer is when laziness finds respectibility." - Sam Keen


Blouse- Sirens
Shorts- Dynamite
Boots- Call It Spring
Necklaces- Ardene's





6 comments:

  1. I love the chilled out print shorts combined with a block colour sheer sheer dress- gorgeous as ever xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! That blouse is so cool!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with your top and boots! ♥

    xo,
    Jeline of The Damsel in a Dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse - the cut outs are too cool!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely style...the open shoulders are super fun...and the patterned shorts are really trendy! Great job. Following your lovely blog :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, your blouse is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions