Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cute Is When A Person's Personality Shines Through Their Looks

This is how I looked on Thursday, when I went shopping with two good friends. The shirt and shorts are new additions to my wardrobe, and I am already invisioning many outfits involving each piece! I love them both so much; they're both so cute!! I bought them on Wednesday when I went to the city, along with another shirt you will no doubt see very soon, bracelets, and nailpolish. But I digress.







Today there is a big barbque in my town as a fundraiser, so I'll be going to that with my family! I'll show you what I'll be wearing tomorrow!

"Cute is when a person's personality shines through thair looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them." - Unknown



Sheer Blouse- Winners
Floral Chiffon Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous- love the shirt!

    P.S. As I think all of your looks are amazing, I've nominated you for a Liebster award (it may be cheating a little as I can't tell how many followers you have)- for more info, have a look at mine.

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions